Ryan Davies CSCS
Team Sport Strength & Conditioning
Teaching Olympic Lifts
I am a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS). I have been coaching and training for 8 years, working with youth and collegiate athletes as well as non-athletes of varying ages and abilities. I believe in taking an individual approach to fitness, nutrition and health.
No longer an official competitive athlete, I still believe in training athleticism so that I am capable of doing what I enjoy without limitation. I still enjoy competing in obstacle course races, camping, hiking, hunting and exploring the wilderness of the Rocky Mountains.
- Bachelor's of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin La-Crosse
- Major - Exercise & Sports Science
- Minor - Nutrition
- Concentration - Strength & Conditioning
- Current graduate student at Montana State University
- Exercise Physiology and Nutrition Program
- Finishing classes to become a Registered Dietitian
- 3 years working in R&D of nutritional supplements
- Creating and implementing a corporate wellness program